The 'ENTER YOUR CHANCE TO SCORE BIG! #GetIN' competition is now closed.
But not to worry, we've got other competitions. Have a look.
And be sure to check out the exciting range of Vauxhall cars.
ENTER YOUR CHANCE TO SCORE BIG! #GetIN
Terms and Conditions
Wales v Republic of Ireland Ticket Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw promotion (“the Promotion”) each entrant must log on to www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk They must then fully complete their details on the online entry form. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw. Entries must be not submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
2. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on the 17th September 2017 (“Closing Date”). All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
3. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
4. There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive a package consisting of the following: 4 (Four) General Admission tickets to Wales v Republic of Ireland match Monday 9th October 2017 (7.45pm kick-off) at Cardiff City Stadium; the loan of a Vauxhall Crossland X (with a full tank of fuel provided) for 3 days from 8th to 10th October 2017 to drive to Cardiff City Stadium (part of the 3 day test drive programme to which terms and conditions apply) along with a car park pass at Cardiff City Stadium. The Vauxhall Crossland X loan car cannot be delivered to the Winner without the Winner signing the test drive programme terms and conditions and having provided evidence to the representatives of the Promoter, of his/her vehicle insurance, together with producing a full and valid UK/European Union driving licence together with proof of identity, or photo card driving licence to enable the Winner’s driving licence to be checked electronically with the DVLA and which therefore requires the Winner to complete a DVLA mandate giving permission for this search to be undertaken by or on behalf of the Promoter (i.e. the Driving Licence number, National Insurance Number and the Postcode). The delivery time and address for the Vauxhall Crossland X loan will be arranged with the Winner at time of the prize notification referred to in condition 6. All other costs such as additional fuel, car parking, etc, will be at the cost of the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes, car parking, food and beverages other than already stated in the Prize. Parking fines, Parking Fares, Tolls; congestion charges arising during the loan period of the Vauxhall Crossland X loan vehicle must be paid for by the Winner. The Promoter will comply with Section 172 of the Road Traffic Act in respect to notices to disclose. The Winner must be able to prove his/her identity and that of his/her guest in the form producing a full and valid UK/European Union driving licence with identity passport or photo card driving licence, and in order to ensure that there is no ban in place preventing entry to the Stadium concerned or the attendance at football or other sporting events.
5. The Winners will be randomly selected by an adjudicator appointed by the Promoter, from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect of this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place within 48 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winners of the Prize within 24 hours of the draw via email or telephone (as he/she elected on the entry form).
6. No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission within 48 hours of notification and such person must be able to prove his/her identity and that of his/her guest by producing a passport and a full and valid UK/European Union driving licence or passport or photo card driving licence in order to ensure for the purposes of Condition 10 that there is no ban in place preventing entry to the stadium concerned or attendance at football or other sporting events. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, or if the Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her (or his/her guest) from travelling to or attending football or other sporting events, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
7. The surname and county of the Winners can be obtained from The Marketing Department – General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope within two weeks of the Closing Date.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name and location of the Winners for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winners hereby consent to the same.
9. Events may occur that make awarding the Prize impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
10. If any Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her (or his/her guest) from travelling or attending football or other sporting events and/or are prohibited from attending the event, such Winner’s Prize shall be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to redraw another Winner without liability.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions (including an Entrant using a false name or address).
12. By entering the Promotion, all Entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Condition 6 (if applicable).
13. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
14. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.