You could spend the weekend in the capital, with a hotel and London transport covered, plus two tickets to see England play Lithuania at Wembley Stadium connected by EE on the 26th March.
Win a London Experience - Terms and Conditions England – MD2017005
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must fully complete their details on an online entry form, within www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must be not submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on the 26th February 2017 (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive a package consisting of the following: A pair of General Admission tickets to England v Lithuania on Sunday 26th March 2017 (5pm kick-off) at Wembley Stadium with a tour of Wembley Stadium on the same day, London in the home supporters end; an overnight stay for two in a Hotel at Wembley on the night of the Saturday 25th March 2017 for the Winner and a guest of the Winner’s choice; and 2 tube tickets for the London underground for Saturday 25th March and Sunday 26th March 2017 for the Winner and a guest of their choice.
6. All other costs such as additional fuel, car parking, etc, will be at the cost of the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes, car parking, food and beverages other than already stated in the Prize.
7. The Winner will be the first entry drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place on 6th March 2016. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner of the Prize, will be notified within 5 working days of the draw via email or telephone (as he/she elected on the entry form). The Winner must be able to prove his/her identity and that of his/her guest in the form producing a full and valid UK/European Union photo card driving licence or a passport, in order to ensure that there is no ban in place preventing entry to the Stadium concerned or the attendance at football or other sporting events. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited, and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability or if the Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her (or his/her guest) from travelling or from attending football or other sporting events.
8. No cash or other alternative to any of the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named as the official Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted (in accordance with the details required to be submitted in Condition 1) or does not claim the Prize up entry submission within 48 hours of notification, then failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter in accordance with the principles set out in Condition 7, to randomly select another person as the Winner without liability.
9. The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained from Vauxhall – MD2017105, General Motors UK Limited, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT, to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope between 15th March 2017 to 24th March 2017.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to use the name and location of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner hereby consents to the same.
11. Events may occur that make awarding the Prize impossible, or locations for the training may change, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, or any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions (including an Entrant using a false name or address) shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitles the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability in accordance with the principles of Condition 7, or if the Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her (or his/her guest) from travelling or from attending football or other sporting events as referred to in Condition 7. By entering the Promotion, all Entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Condition 6 (if applicable).
12. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
13. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a (“Vauxhall”), Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.