To celebrate Father’s Day, and to help improve your dad’s joke telling skills, you could win 2 tickets to see John Bishop live in Belfast this October. For your chance to win enter here.
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must fully complete their details on an online entry form, within www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on 3rd July 2017 (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed, or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive a pair of tickets to the John Bishop Tour in Belfast at the SSE Arena on Wednesday 4th October 2017, accommodation of a twin room for the night of 4th October 2017 in Belfast and the loan of a Vauxhall Insignia (with a full take of fuel provided) for 3 days to drive to the Show (part of the 3 day test drive programme to which terms and conditions apply). The Vauxhall Insignia loan car cannot be delivered to the Winner without the Winner signing the test drive programme terms and conditions and having provided evidence to the representatives of the Promoter, of his/her vehicle insurance, together with producing a full and valid UK/European Union driving licence together with proof of identity, or photo card driving licence to enable the Winner’s driving licence to be checked electronically with the DVLA and which therefore requires the Winner to complete a DVLA mandate giving permission for this search to be undertaken by or on behalf of the Promoter (i.e. the Driving Licence number, National Insurance Number and the Postcode). The delivery time and address for the Vauxhall Insignia loan will be arranged with the Winner at time of the prize notification referred to in condition 6. All other costs such as additional fuel, car parking, etc, will be at the cost of the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes, car parking, food and beverages other than already stated in the Prize. Parking fines, Parking Fares, Tolls; congestion charges arising during the loan period of the Vauxhall Insignia loan vehicle must be paid for by the Winner. The Promoter will comply with Section 172 of the Road Traffic Act in respect to notices to disclose. The tickets will be posted to the Winner within 28 days of his/her claim for the Prize pursuant to Condition 6.
6. The Winner will be the first entry drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place on within 48 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner of the Prize, will be notified within 5 working days of the draw via email or telephone (as he/she elected on the entry form).
7. No cash or other alternative to any of the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named as the official Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted (in accordance with the details required to be submitted in Condition 1) or does not claim the Prize up entry submission within 48 hours of notification, then failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter in accordance with the principles set out in Condition 6, to randomly select another person as the Winner without liability.
8. The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained from The Marketing Department – General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT to those persons sending a SAE addressed within 2 weeks of the close date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph, and use the name and location of the Winner (where applicable under Condition 6 or 7) for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner or the Runner-Up (where applicable) hereby consents to the same.
10. Events may occur that prevent the awarding the Prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
12. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
13. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.