The 'Win a spa day for your mum. The original gaffer' competition is now closed.
But not to worry, we've got other competitions. Have a look.
And be sure to check out the exciting range of Vauxhall cars.
Win a spa day for your mum. The original gaffer
Terms and Conditions
Win a Spa Day for your Mum – Free Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions Wales
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must fully complete their details on an online entry form, within www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk or www.vauxhall.co.uk. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 10am on 27th March 2017 (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed, or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive a Spa Package for 2 people (minimum age 18 years) at The Vale Resort in Cardiff on 6th May 2017. The Spa Package includes Full Body Massage, Full Access to the Spa Facilities and a light lunch. Any additional treatments or products purchased will be at the Winners/Guest cost.
6. The Winner will be the first entry drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place on 28th March 2017. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner of the Prize, will be notified within 5 working days of the draw via email or telephone (as he/she elected on the entry form).
7. No cash or other alternative to any of the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named as the official Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted (in accordance with the details required to be submitted in Condition 1) or does not claim the Prize up entry submission within 48 hours of notification, then failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter in accordance with the principles set out in Condition 6, to randomly select another person as the Winner without liability.
8. The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained from The Marketing Department –General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT to those persons sending a SAE addressed between 1st and 14th April 2017.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph, and use the name and location of the Winner (where applicable under Condition 6 or 7) for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner or the Runner-Up (where applicable) hereby consents to the same.
10. Events may occur that prevent the awarding the Prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
12. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
13. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.