The 'HERE’S SOMETHING TO SHOUT ABOUT! #GetIn' competition is now closed.
But not to worry, we've got other competitions. Have a look.
And be sure to check out the exciting range of Vauxhall cars.
HERE’S SOMETHING TO SHOUT ABOUT! #GetIn
Terms and Conditions
Win a Personalised Football Kit for a Child – Free Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions - NI
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw promotion (“the Promotion”) entrants must fully complete their details on the online entry form which can found at www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must not be submitted on behalf of another person, or through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on 31st May 2017. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed, or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that any personal information provided by you may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Promotion.
6. There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive a current Northern Ireland Kit (home strip) for their nominated child/ward. The kit will be personalised with the Winner’s nominated child’s/ward’s name and number on the back. Size of the kit required and the said personalisation will be discussed at time of notification. The Prize will be posted to the Winner within 28 days of the Winner’s claim for the Prize.
7. The Winner will be the first entry drawn by random selection by an adjudicator appointed by the Promoter, from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place with 48 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner of the Prize within 5 working days of the draw, via email or telephone (as he/she elected on the entry form). If the Winner cannot be contacted the Promoter reserves the right to redraw another winner without liability.
8. No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not negotiable or transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission within 48 hours of notification. Failure to claim the Prize within this period shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
9. The name and county of the Winner can be obtained from The Marketing Department – General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT to those persons sending a SAE within two weeks of the Closing Date.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph, and use the name of the Winner and his/her child/ward for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner hereby consents to the same.
11. Events may occur that prevent the Promoter from awarding the Prize due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
12. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
13. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
14. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.