The 'ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO SCORE BIG! #GetIN' competition is now closed.
But not to worry, we've got other competitions. Have a look.
And be sure to check out the exciting range of Vauxhall cars.
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO SCORE BIG! #GetIN
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must fully complete their details on the online entry form which can be found at www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must be not submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on the 22nd May 2017 (“Closing Date”). All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 4 (four) Winners. The Winners will each receive a pair of General Admission tickets to Scotland v England football match on Saturday 10th June 2017, at Hampden Park, Glasgow. Each Winner must be able to prove his/her identity and that of his/her guest named in the application form by producing a full and valid current UK/European Union driving licence with identity photograph or a photo card driving licence, or a current and valid passport.
6. The Winners will be the first four entries to be drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect of this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place with 48 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winners of the Prize within 5 working days of the draw using the email or telephone contact details as elected by each Winner on their entry form.
7. No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the persons named as the official Winners. If any Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification, that Winner’s Prize shall be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to redraw another Winner without liability.
8. The Prize does not include the cost of travel to or from Glasgow or Hampden Park Stadium. Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winners.
9. Entrants accept that the Prize tickets may be located anywhere within Hampden Park Stadium, in any tier where seating is allocated for General Admission tickets. This means that seats may be high up. Winners shall accept such tickets as are allocated to them by the Promoter as their Prize.
10. The surname and county of the Winners can be obtained from General Motors UK Limited, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT, to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope within 2 weeks of the Closing Date.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to use the name and location of the Winners for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winners hereby consent to the same.
12. Events may occur that make awarding the Prize impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
13. If any Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her (or his/her guest) from travelling or attending football or other sporting events and/or are prohibited from attending Windsor Park, such Winner’s Prize shall be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to redraw another Winner without liability.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions (including an Entrant using a false name or address).
15. By entering the Promotion, all Entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Condition 6 (if applicable).
16. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
17. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.