How would your child like to carry the flag onto the pitch at Scotland’s game against Slovenia? Enter our competition and they could be there.
Win chance to nominate a child as a Flag Bearer opportunities at Scotland v Slovenia – 26th March 2016 - Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions MD2016009
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw (“the Promotion”), the Parent/Legal Guardian must fully complete their details at www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk, on an online entry form. The Parent/Legal Guardian’s child/ward must be between the age of 12 and 15 years to qualify for the Prize, and be confident to walk unaided onto the pitch and hold a flag. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. Entrants must submit by 23.59 hours on 26th February 2017 (the “Closing Date”).
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 2 (Two) Winners. The Winners will receive the opportunity to nominate a child as a Flag Bearer for the Scotland v Slovenia Match on 26th March 2017 at Hampden Park (the “Event”). The Winners will also win 3 (three) General Admission Tickets for the Flag Bearer plus their Parents/Legal Guardians to watch the football match. The Winners will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the Prize, and not otherwise provided herein. The Prize will exclude transfers from the Winner’s home to the venue and any food, drink and car parking.
6. The Winners of the Prize Draw shall be randomly drawn on 2nd March 2017 by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter for this purpose. The adjudicators’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the adjudicators’ decision via email or telephone.
7. No cash or other alternatives to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission within 24hrs days of notification and must be able to prove his/her identity of his/her child/ward in the form of a passport, and in order to ensure that for the purposes of Condition 10 that there is no ban in place preventing entry to the Stadium concerned or the attendance at football or other sporting events. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to choose another Winner without liability in accordance with the principles of Condition 6. The Home Nation Match selected by the Promoter is final and cannot be changed.
8. The surname and county of the Winners can be obtained from The Marketing Department – MD2017009, General Motors UK Limited, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT, to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope between 13th and 20th March 2017.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name and county of the Winner and his/her child/ward for the purpose of publicity without charge and on www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk website, and the Winner hereby consents to the same for marketing purposes in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
10. Events may occur that render the Event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal value should this prove necessary. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions (including an Entrant using a false name or address), or if the Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her to travel/enter the Stadium concerned or attend football or other sporting events (i.e. with his/her child/ward in these circumstances), and entitle the Promoter to choose another Winner for this Prize Draw in accordance with the principles of Condition 6.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, all Entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Conditions 6 (if applicable) .
12. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
13. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.