The 'Watch your heroes train #GetIN' competition is now closed.
But not to worry, we've got other competitions. Have a look.
And be sure to check out the exciting range of Vauxhall cars.
Watch your heroes train #GetIN
Terms and Conditions
Win Tickets to England Training in October 2017 - Free Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw promotion (“the Promotion”) each entrant must log on to www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk They must then fully complete their details on the online entry form. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on 17th September 2017.
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 5 (Five) Winners. The Winners will each receive a pair of general admission entry tickets to an England national football team training session in October 2017 at St Georges Park, Burton on Trent. (Exact date and time of the training session will be confirmed to the Winners at time of notification). The Prize excludes transfers from the Winner’s home to the venue and back, car parking, food and beverages. The tickets are not exchangeable for any other date, time or location.
6. The Winners will be randomly selected by an adjudicator appointed by the Promoter, from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect of this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place within 48 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winners of the Prize within 24 hours of the draw via email or telephone (as he/she elected on the entry form).
7. No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission within 48 hours of notification and such person must be able to prove his/her identity and that of his/her guest by producing a passport and a full and valid UK/European Union driving licence or passport or photo card driving licence in order to ensure for the purposes of Condition 10 that there is no ban in place preventing entry to the stadium concerned or attendance at football or other sporting events. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, or if the Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her (or his/her guest) from travelling to or attending football or other sporting events, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
8. The surname and county of the Winners can be obtained from The Marketing Department –General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope within two weeks of the Closing Date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name and location of the Winners for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winners hereby consent to the same.
10. Events may occur that prevent the training session from taking place or make awarding the Prize impossible, or locations for the training session may change, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions (including an entrant using a false name or address), or if the Winner and/or his/her guest is subject to a ban preventing him/her to travel/enter the venue concerned or attend football or other sporting events. In each such case this shall entitle the Promoter to choose another Winner for this Prize Draw in accordance with the principles of Condition 6.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
12. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
13. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.