We’re giving you the chance to watch all of Northern Ireland home qualifiers in 2017. Enter our competition now.
Win a pair of tickets to Every Northern Ireland Home Game in 2017 – Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions MD2016165
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw (“the Promotion”) each entrant must select the home nation draw link they wish to enter, fully complete their details at www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk, on an online entry form. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. Entrants must submit their entry by 23.59 hours on 31st January 2017 (the “Closing Date”).
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 1 (One) Winner who will win 2 (two) General Admission tickets to each of the following Northern Ireland home games in 2017; Northern Ireland v Norway match on the 26th March 2017, Northern Ireland v Czech Republic match on 4th September 2017 and the Northern Ireland v Germany match on 5th October 2017, all held at The National Stadium at Windsor Park (The “Event”) (the kick off time for matches will be confirmed to the Winners at time of notification). All tickets will be in the home supporter stand. The Winners will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the Prize, and not otherwise provided herein. The Prize will exclude transfers from the Winner’s home to the venue and any food, drink and car parking.
6. The Winners of the Prize Draw shall be randomly drawn on 3rd February 2017 by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter for this purpose. The adjudicators’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the adjudicators’ decision via email or telephone. To claim a prize the Winner must be able to verify his/her identity and that of his/her guest by the production of a UK/EU passport or photo car driving licence, and in order to ensure that for the purposes of Condition 10 that the Winner and his/her guest is not subject to a ban preventing him/her to travel/enter the Stadium concerned or attend football or other sporting events.
7. No cash or other alternatives to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission within 24hrs days of notification. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to choose another Winner without liability in accordance with the principles of Condition 6. The Home Nation Match selected by the Promoter is final and cannot be changed.
8. The name and county of the Winners can be obtained from The Marketing Department – MD2016165, General Motors UK Limited, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT, to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope addressed between 10th and 20th February 2017.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name of the Winner and his/her guest for the purpose of publicity without charge and on www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk website, and the Winner hereby consents to the same and grants an exclusive licence to the Promoter to use his/her likeness and that of his/her guest and the submitted entry for marketing purposes in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
10. Events may occur that render the Event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal value should this prove necessary. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions (including an Entrant using a false name or address), or if the Winning Entrant and his/her guest is subject to a ban preventing him/her to travel/enter the Stadium concerned or attend football or other sporting events (i.e. with his/her guest in these circumstances), and which entitles the Promoter to choose another Winner for this Promotion in accordance with the principles of Condition 6.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, all Entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Conditions 6 (if applicable).
12. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
13 The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.