We’ve got a pair of tickets to see Northern Ireland play their big match against Norway. You also get a fabulous Vauxhall Mokka to drive for 3 days, a full tank of fuel and a car park pass at Windsor Park.
NI v Norway Ticket Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions NI – MD2017006
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 21 or over. To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must fully complete their details on an online entry form, within www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must be not submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on the 26th February 2017 (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive a package consisting of the following: A pair of General Admission tickets to Northern Ireland v Norway on Sunday 26th March (7.45pm kick-off) at The National Stadium at Windsor Park; the loan of a Vauxhall Mokka X (with a full tank of fuel provided) for 3 days over the weekend of the Match to drive to Windsor Park (part of the 3 day test drive programme to which terms and conditions apply) along with a car park pass at Windsor Park. The Vauxhall Mokka loan car cannot be delivered to the Winner without the Winner signing the test drive programme terms and conditions and having provided evidence to the representatives of the Promoter, of his/her vehicle insurance, together with producing a full and valid UK/European Union driving licence together with proof of identity, or photo card driving licence to enable the Winner’s driving licence to be checked electronically with the DVLA and which therefore also requires the Winner to complete a DVLA mandate giving permission for this search to be undertaken by or on behalf of the Promoter (i.e. the Driving Licence number, National Insurance Number and the Postcode). The delivery time and address for the Vauxhall Mokka loan will be arranged with the Winner at time of the prize notification referred to in condition 6. All other costs such as additional fuel, car parking, etc, will be at the cost of the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes, car parking, food and beverages other than already stated in the Prize. Parking fines, Parking Fares, Tolls; congestion charges arising during the loan period of the Vauxhall Mokka loan vehicle must be paid for by the Winner. The promoter will comply with Section 172 of the Road Traffic Act in respect to notices to disclose. The Winner must be able to prove his/her identity and that of his/her guest in the form producing a full and valid UK/European Union driving licence with identity passport or photo card driving licence, and in order to ensure that there is no ban in place preventing entry to the Stadium concerned or the attendance at football or other sporting events.
6. The Winner will be the first entry drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place on 2nd March 2017. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner of the Prize, will be notified within 5 working days of the draw via email or telephone (as he/she elected on the entry form).
7. No cash or other alternative to any of the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named as the official Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted (in accordance with the details required to be submitted in Condition 1) or does not claim the Prize up entry submission within 48 hours of notification, then failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter in accordance with the principles set out in Condition 6, to randomly select another person as the Winner without liability.
8. The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained from Vauxhall – MD2017006, General Motors UK Limited, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT, to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope between 13th March to 20th March 2017.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to use the name and location of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner hereby consent to the same.
10. Events may occur that make awarding the Prize impossible, or locations for the training may change, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability or if the Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her (or his/her guest) from travelling or from attending football or other sporting events. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions (including an Entrant using a false name or address), or if the Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her to travel/enter or attend football or other sporting events which prohibit attendance to Wembley Stadium, and entitles the Promoter to choose another Winner for this Prize Draw in accordance with the principles of Condition 6.
11. By entering the Promotion, all Entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Condition 6 (if applicable).
12. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
13. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a (“Vauxhall”), Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.