30 | 05 | 17
DID YOU KNOW? - Scotland v England
DID YOU KNOW?
1) Scotland left-back Andrew Robertson scored his first international goal against England in November 2014.
2) England are unbeaten in each of their last 17 European Championship or World Cup qualifying matches, winning 16.
3) Kenny Miller scored the last of his 18 international goals against England in August 2013.
4) Gordon McQueen and Kenny Dalglish were on the scoresheet as Scotland won 2-1 at Wembley in 1977.
5) Bobby Charlton made his England debut against Scotland in April 1958, just two months after he had survived the Munich Air Disaster. He marked his debut with a goal in the 4-0 win.
6) In 1984, Gary Lineker made his England debut against Scotland – but he never scored against them.
7) Don Hutchison scored the last competitive goal between the two teams at the old Wembley Stadium in 1999.
8) As a player, Gareth Southgate played against Scotland twice. In the first, at Euro 96, he played in the 2-0 Wembley win. But, in November '99, he was on the losing side when Scotland won 1-0 in the second leg of a European Championship play-off, also at Wembley.
9) Scotland manager Gordon Strachan won four of his 50 caps against England. He lost the first two (in May 1980 and June 1983) while drawing the third (May 1984) and winning the last, in May 1985.
10) Richard Gough scored the winning goal as Scotland beat England in an international friendly in May 1985.