22 | 08 | 17
Win a pair of tickets to watch Wales take on Austria in Cardiff
Vauxhall Football Free Prize Draw Twitter 2017 – Wales
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 11.00 am hours on 29th August 2017.
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 7 (Seven) Winners. The Winners will receive a pair of general admission entry tickets to watch Wales versus Austria on 2nd September 2017 at the Cardiff City Stadium. The Prize excludes transfers from the Winner’s home to the venue and back, car parking, food and beverages.
6. The Winners will be randomly selected by an adjudicator appointed by the Promoter, from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winners of the Prize, will be notified within 24 hours of the draw via private message on Twitter on the @VauxhallWales account.
7. No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission with 12 hours of notification and such person must be able to prove his/her identity and that of his/her guest in the form of producing a passport, and a full and valid UK/European Union driving licence or passport or photo card driving licence in order to ensure that for the purposes of Condition 10 that there is no ban in place preventing entry to the Stadium concerned or the attendance at football or other sporting events. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability or if the Winner is subject to a ban preventing him/her (or his/her guest) from travelling or from attending football or other sporting events.
8. The surname and county of the Winners can be obtained from The Marketing Department – General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT to those persons sending a stamped addressed envelope between within 2 weeks of the close date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner hereby consents to the same.
10. Events may occur that prevent the Training or awarding the Prize impossible, or locations for the training may change, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions (including an Entrant using a false name or address), or if the Winner and/or his/her guest are subject to a ban preventing him/her to travel/enter the venue concerned or attend football or other sporting events, and entitles the Promoter to choose another Winner for this Prize Draw in accordance with the principles of Condition 6.
11. By entering the Vauxhall Football Prize Draw promotions, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Clause 6 (if applicable), and acknowledge that Twitter is not the promoter and has no liability in connection with this promotion.
12. The Promoter is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Twitter, and Twitter does not endorse the products of the Promoter. No information relating to any entrants is collected on behalf of or passed onto Twitter.
13. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
14. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.